At Lifecare, we are committed to provide every resident with individual personalised care and attention in a safe, homely and warm environment. Our care home are unique, offering high standard of service and care.
we provide long and short term care for the following:
- Stroke/Physical Rehabilitation
- Mental health
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personal care
- Elderly care
- Emergency placement
- Sensory impairment
- Short and Long term stay
- Day care
- Nursing care
Specialized Professional Health Care
- Professional medical and personal care on a 24-hour basis, Doctors and other medical professionals provide medical care with in-facility visits, meet with the residents and provide input into medical practices and procedures.
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy: to assist with maintenance of functional abilities in activities of daily living (extra charges will apply)
- Oxygen Therapy services: (extra charges will apply)
- Podiatry (foot care): services by a trained individual’s (extra charges will apply)
- Registered Massage Therapist: to assist with relaxation and pain management (extra charge will apply)
- Wound care (extra charges will apply)
Life care is committed to ensuring that each of our residents receives first class hospitality services. Our homes employ people who have the right caring attitude, who work with the care teams and residents to deliver high standard of care that not only meet the requirements, but also provide outstanding choice, dignity, freedom of choice and independence.
Very special consideration is given to the dietary requirements of residents. Meals are freshly prepared to ensure they support hydration and those residents who may not be able to eat a main meal are supported to eat little and often throughout the day.